- The next-generation single-gas detector that helps you reduce cost, ensure compliance and know your workers are protected.
- Honeywell BW™ Solo has everything you expect — plus additional features to make your compliance easier and more cost-effective than ever. All with a reliable life span, one-button operation and small, lightweight profile.
- The easiest single-gas detector to service, with no need to take it apart to replace sensors, batteries and sensor filters. That means long life and low cost.
- Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options. Count on comprehensive detection, whether you’re monitoring for common or exotic hazards.
- The first single-gas detector with the 1-Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2. That means high accuracy, lower costs and faster sensor response time for the gases you monitor most often.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX. Save time and centralize data with automated bump testing, calibration and instrument management. Use IntelliDoX docking stations with Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator software.
- For even more time-saving convenience — plus remote visibility on alarms — choose the wireless version. And manage it from your smartphone.
- Pair the wireless Honeywell BW ™ Solo with our Safety Communicator mobile app and detector readings are sent instantly to Honeywell’s real-time monitoring software.
- Access it from any device with an internet connection, and get remote visibility on worker safety and location.
- You can also use the wireless Honeywell BW ™ Solo to share gas data with the desktop software — no dock required.
- Option to activate IntelliFlash™ or non-compliance flash
- Ability to assign detectors to workers and locations
- Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- Data logging with rolling 24-hour peak reading
2.7 x 2.6 x 1.4 in. / 7.0 x 6.7x 3.6 cm (1-Series sensor models)2.7 x 2.6 x 1.6 in. / 7.0 x 6.7x 4.1 cm (4-Series sensor models)
|WEIGHT||3.6 to 4.1 oz. / 103 to 116 g, depending on installed sensor|
|HUMIDITY||5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|ALARMS AND TYPE||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, non-compliance|
Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation;
|TYPICAL BATTERY LIFE||12 months (6 months for 1-Series O2)|
|CONNECTED WORKER||Bluetooth™ Low Energy (BLE) – Ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App|
|CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS||
3 years for 1-Series sensors and 1-Series detectors (excluding battery)
|GASES||STANDARD MEASURING RANGE||RESOLUTION||OPERATING TEMPERATURE|
|H2S (1S)||0-200 ppm||0.1 ppm||-40 to +60°C|
|CO (1S)||0-2000 ppm||1 ppm||-40 to +60°C|
|O2 (1S)||0-30% v/v||0.1% v/v||-40 to +60°C|
|CL2 (4S)||0-50 ppm||0.1 ppm||-20 to +40°C|
|CLO2 (4S)||0-1 ppm||0.01 ppm||-20 to +40°C|
|CO-H (4S)||0-2000 ppm||0.5 ppm||-30 to +50°C|
|ETO (4S)||0-100 ppm||0.1 ppm||-30 to +50°C|
|H2 (4S)||0-1000 ppm||2 ppm||-20 to +50°C|
|H2S (EXT. RANGE) (4S)||0-500 ppm||0.1 ppm||-40 to +50°C|
|HCN (4S)||0-100 ppm||0.1 ppm||-20 to +50°C|
|NH3 (4S)||0-100 ppm||1 ppm||-20 to +40°C|
|NH3 (EXT. RANGE) (4S)||0-1000 ppm||1 ppm||-20 to +40°C|
|NO (4S)||0-250 ppm||0.2 ppm||-30 to +50°C|
|NO2 (4S)||0-100 ppm||0.1 ppm||-20 to +50°C|
|O3 (4S)||0-1 ppm||0.01 ppm||-20 to +40°C|
|PH3 (4S)||0-5 ppm||0.1 ppm||-20 to +50°C|
|SO2 (4S)||0-100 ppm||0.1 ppm||-20 to +50°C|